The campsite is located on the lefthand side of the site as you enter the main camping field. It is the closest site to the Fairy Trail, Ice House and Games Store making it the ideal site for Unit, District or Division activity days.
Please note for 2019 this site is being rested so only day time bookings are being taken and there is no overnight camping on this site.
What you will find on the campsite
- A large open fronted shelter for storing equipment, emergency cooking or as dry shelter
- An altar fire which must be used if cooking on wood
- Saw horse, incinerator, bin, buckets and shovel
- Extra seating and tables available on request
- Access to fridge and freezers available in the Ice House
- Toilets facilities are shared by all campsite users and you will be asked to help keep them clean and tidy during your stay.
- You will have access to female and male flush toilets and hand basins
- A disabled toilet and shower is available
- Access to a toilet (night loo) emptying point
Water taps are situated at convenient points on the site
Games equipment hire
Games and things are available to hire include: Bushcraft Box, Hammock & Tarps, Circus skills, Games Store (a wide range of giant games and play equipment). Visit the downloads for more info.
Please beware that the campsite operates a quite time from 10pm until 7am where all users are expected to keep noise to a minimum and not to have activities running during this time.