The campsite is located half way up on the righthand side of the the main camping.
What you will find on the campsite
- A large open fronted shelter for storing equipment, emergency cooking or as dry shelter
- An altar fire which must be used if cooking on wood
- Saw horse, incinerator, bin, buckets and shovel
- Extra seating and tables available on request
- Access to fridge and freezers available in the Ice House
- Toilets facilities are shared by all campsite users and you will asked help keep them clean and tidy during your stay.
- You will have access to female and male flush toilets and hand basins
- A disabled toilet and shower is available
- Access to a toilet (night loo) emptying point
Water taps are situated at convenient points on the site.
Camping Equipment hire
Camping equipment in available for hire, sufficient for one fully equipped sites for up to 36 people each. Visit the downloads for more info.
Games Equipment hire
Games and things are available to hire include: Bushcraft Box, Hammocks & Tarps, Circus skills, Games Store (a wide range of giant games and play equipment). Visit the downloads for more info.
The County has 17 mountain bikes available for hire. Archery sessions can be booked at Hadlow Fields, run by fully qualified staff.
Please beware that the campsite operates a quite time from 10pm until 7am where all users are expected to keep noise to a minimum and not to have activities running during this time.